Sunday, October 03, 2010

Collecting debts

So. How do I say it? I've done the work, now I want to be paid.

I don't have the money. But you knew about the debt two years ago.

But you didn't bill me. You still knew you owed it to me.

Everybody owes me money. Well, that's the same boat I'm in.

I've just made note of a big note that isn't paid. I can't afford to start a legal proceeding- I'm over a barrel.

Well I can't do anything for you. Is there a way I can shame you into paying?

Ha ha ha. I suppose telling you something you already know won't help- all the work I did for you was (pretty much) underpriced.

That's what you charged me, how was I to know. I put three clutches in the Ford scissors and charged for one- I fixed it again and again without being asked- took some bother away from you.

I have to admit that's why I hired you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home