Saturday, June 11, 2016

dream

"Dad is trying to help me go to sleep. Odd or else he's trying to be a father and I don't know what. He's manipulating (chiropractic) me or something, then slips into bed, spooning me. And starts to get a little aggressive.(?)

I remove his hand and finally sit up and order him to leave." I seriously doubt anything like this ever happened that's why the dream is so strange. But it does point to a lack of respect that I've finally realized.

Last night I was operating a mobile crane, removing a piece of equipment from another crane. I wasn't completely free to take, But somehow I removed and 'walked' with the load into a sort of  corner. Or else moved the crane so I didn't have a proper line-of-sight to continue the pick.

-The second part was detailing the proper repair on a winch on a golf cart. The winch cable ran through the the cart and out the rear, with assorted sheaves. I was instructing a student and I was very patient and detailed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home