Sunday, November 02, 2014

What can I do as a 64 yr old male who seems to have little talent?

Begin to live life would be tops on the list dotcha think. As I type these characters  I realize that of all the talents I may have obfuscating the things I should be doing, going over and talking with Larry about things is a daunting task.

-------------

How would I start. "Larry, you're a grand old man". "and, what sort of age should I call myself?" Brilliant, move in with him. And pay the same rent I have right now. And electric. Eh no. I don't think that would be a good idea.

Here it is Sunday morning, Monday AM and I've got some beer in me. And a headache and thinking about _another_ beer. Went back to work at Roseland after quitting several months ago. Tough on my feet at the very least. And a little luck to get back in. Bryan talked to them because he needed some of their old chairs for a project of his. And they needed someone because a new hire had some medical problems, heart surgery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home