Sunday, September 07, 2014

So I'm five years old. Evidently a brash five year old boy. The boys in the apartment complex, in the warm months, started peeing together in the woods. Just pissing in a circle, pointing inward. There were three or four of us. Maybe another. One of the guys declined because he had to wrap his dick in paper when he was done. Following his dad's training.

I don't recall how long this had gone on. Maybe a week or so, memories fade. One of the neighbor girls, I think, watched us once. And she probably made some sort of comment. Well I had to see why she couldn't do what we could do. I pants her, and she didn't care for it all. I think all the other guys scattered, I don't remember seeing them.

Well later that day it almost seemed like I met my dad for the first time. Some time soon after that, I think that I was hung by his arm and had my ass beaten hard. I don't recall. I only know that what bad dreams I had till about 14 I never remembered. That's when that experience seemed, with definite certainty, to be recalled.

But my behavior changed after that. Meek, certainly around females. Authority was another "trigger" in more modern nomenclature. That little girl raked her fingernails across my forehead and left scars for years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home