Sunday, December 08, 2013

late Sunday morning

Ah dreams, real dreams, the favorite parts recently.

Some sort of sexy times on my crotch while I'm sitting in a chair. A somewhat seemingly, large woman and my hands wandered down to dance about on her barely clothed bottom.

The next night, literally, I am massaging her breasts. One at a time and the dream focuses on my excellent and appreciated manipulation of her left one. Well, one of them in any event. Mmm hmm.

Then today while napping and trying to get some sort of continuity of sleep hour count, heh heh, I had a very nice one involving "S" girl. I had been engaged to. Ah the dream started with water and being in the water and some sort of protected 'spot' I suppose.

There may have been hints of seals or dolphins, but they were more a window dressing. Seemed more like fresh water too. So I'm swimming gently and quickly spy "S" and yes she is naked.Oh yes.And one of my hands find, graze, and rub her nether region. Well that region and place she liked to have played with so well.

I'm not rejected or encouraged, but I'm, of course, certainly not interested in stopping. Then I follow her, still on the top of the water. And get into position behind her and quite close to her, youzaa! , as well. Then I woke up. Damn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home