thanks
Uncle L, you're gone now. I never got to know you that well. You were an odd duck without a doubt troubled by your childhood. But I want you to know, there were birthdays I cried when I got your card. God I just was thrilled, happy, thankful that you remembered and took the time.
M, you just keep on keeping on. You make your mind up and do it.
M&D, yeah you did the 'best you could'. I still can barely get over the fact you both seemed to view us all as a burden of some sort and on the other hand needed us to give your lives meaning. It's sad in a way, I can't help either of you anymore. You really did do a pretty good job. None of us a world-shakers, but none of us killed anyone or are sucking anything out of the world.
I get some awesome highs and then cough, and stumble.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home